I always have this problem that noone seems to tag me. There are all these innumerable memes floating around the Net: bloggers are being tagged left, right and center. Except that it is never me.
Why does noone tag the Greatbong? Doesn’t anybody want to know what my idea of a perfect woman is ? Well then what about my idea of a perfect man (and no it’s not Mithun-da)? There is also no interest in my favorite color (which incidentally is “yellow”) or the 10 things that want to make me go “Ooh”.
So a while ago, on Urmea‘s blog I made a comment griping about this fact: seeing that Urmea had tagged two of her friends but not me.
As a result of my arm-twisting, I got tagged. And for some reason or the other, the tag got buried. A few days ago, I went to Rimi’s blog and repeated my “noone tags me” routine. Again a similar tag was thrown my way.
So to conclude this unfinished business and get on with my life.
Seven things I plan on doing:
1. Lose weight
2. Find out exactly what Amar Singh said to Bipasa Basu and Jaya Prada.
3. Cruise down the Nile.
4. Write a book that people will pay to read (immediate family does not count)
5. Get my story idea made into a Hindi film (the title of the movie is “Bhay” and the tag line is: Smell the Fear)
6. Do the moonwalk.
7. Make a difference.
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Run a marathon.
2. Watch any Hindi serial.
3. Tolerate romantic movies.
4. Exercise regularly (or at all).
5. Make small conversation.
6. Be detached.
7. Stop dreaming.
Seven things I say a lot:
1. Salaaaaa…..(no translation needed).
2. Aar Paari Na (Cannot take it any more).
3. Bawali naki (Is there no law?).
4. Haramjada Kiran More (no translation needed).
5. Too much…..
6. Ki re……………(what’s up).
7. Hullat (awesome).
Seven things I miss:
1. Being in the 20s.
2. Having no responsibilities.
3. The independence of being single.
4. Being thin.
5. Bunking classes and playing cricket.
6. Durga Pujo.
7. Family weddings.
In protest for having to be asked to be tagged, I tag no-one. How petulant of me !